The OMCA Exam
- is served online with approximately 72 multiple choice questions and allows 75 minutes for completion
- covers the fundamental principles of the eight basic online marketing disciplines: Content Marketing, Conversion, Email Marketing, Mobile Marketing, PPC, SEO, Social Media, and Web Analytics.
- for individuals, is proctored by a remote proctor so you can take the exam from anywhere and on a day and time of your choosing. During purchase, you will be prompted to choose a day and time for your exam. Please choose an exam day that is a minimum of 5 days from your exam purchase date.
- for some pre-registered groups, is not fully proctored. Use your voucher to ‘purchase’ your exam
- can be purchased below. After purchase, you will receive an email that explains how to access your exam.
The cost for the OMCA exam is $225. Partner retake covers proctoring and exam-serving fees only at $100.