Important Information about the OMCA Exam
- The OMCA exam is served online with approximately 70 multiple choice questions and allows 75 minutes for completion
- The OMCA exam covers the fundamental principles of the eight basic online marketing disciplines: Content Marketing, Conversion, Email Marketing, Mobile Marketing, PPC, SEO, Social Media, and Web Analytics.
- For individuals, the exam is proctored by an online, remote proctor. So you can take the exam from anywhere and on a day and time of your choosing.
- During purchase, you will be prompted to choose your preferred day for your exam. You must lock in your proctoring session date/time by following instructions in your confirmation email. Choose an exam day that is a minimum of 5 days from your exam purchase date. Dates within 4 days sometimes require a ‘rush’ fee from the proctor.
- A purchased instance of the OMCA exam includes one OMCA exam instance and does not include ‘free retakes’. There are no refunds for exams whether taken or not. Candidates must take the OMCA exam within 90 days of purchase/registration.
- After purchase, you will receive an email that explains how to schedule and access your exam.
The cost for the OMCA exam is $225. Some pre registered groups may use a voucher to complete the purchase process at no cost.