Important Information about the OMCA Exam
- The OMCA exam is served online with approximately 72 multiple choice questions and allows 75 minutes for completion
- The OMCA exam covers the fundamental principles of the eight basic online marketing disciplines: Content Marketing, Conversion, Email Marketing, Mobile Marketing, PPC, SEO, Social Media, and Web Analytics.
- For individuals, the exam is proctored by an online, remote proctor. So you can take the exam from anywhere and on a day and time of your choosing.
- During purchase, you will be prompted to choose your preferred day for your exam. You must lock in your proctoring session date/time by following instructions in your confirmation email. Choose an exam day that is a minimum of 5 days from your exam purchase date. Dates within 4 days sometimes require a ‘rush’ fee from the proctor.
- A purchased instance of the OMCA exam includes one OMCA exam instance and does not include ‘free retakes’. Candidates must take the OMCA exam within 90 days of purchase/registration.
- After purchase, you will receive an email that explains how to schedule and access your exam.
The cost for the OMCA exam is $225. Some pre registered groups may use a voucher to complete the purchase process at no cost.