Payment for Course Review
Candidates for approval may initiate and pay for digital marketing course review here. One course review must be purchased for each “course”. OMCP considers a “course” to be 26-40 hours didactic covering multiple disciplines for OMCA or one OMCP-level specialty discipline for OMCP preparation.
It is not recommended to purchase a course review without first getting a cursory review of competency mapping from OMCP.
Process and Services:
- Upon receipt of purchase, OMCP will propose an outside evaluator for acceptance by the candidate institute.
- Candidate institute has one business day to protest the evaluator.
- Candidate provider must makes course material/videos available to OMCP and outside evaluator
- Evaluator receives annotated competency documents (candidate mapping) and access to courses
- OMCP evaluator samples the course content/media against mapped claims to confirm compliance or lack of it
- OMCP checks results, makes a judgment on compliance, provides report, and notifies candidate provider
Course evaluation fees are non refundable.
Each course review will be completed within 15 business days of course availability to the evaluator.