First OMCP Virtual Conference, November 18, 2020
OMCP members participated in the first OMCP Digital Marketing Conference where we learned, shareed, and discussed grass-roots, in-the-trenches digital marketing best practices with those who implement it every day. Surprise guests included resident author experts Brad Geddes, Philippa Gamse and Debra Mastaler.
Format: short presentations from OMCP certified followed by Q&A.
Tone: Informal, smart, generous. This is a community of practicing professionals who are committed to improving the practice of digital marketing. Most of us are working from home, so pets, kids, family in the background are welcomed.
Duration: One hour official, plus 20-30 minutes informal chat before and afterwards.
|Speaker||Session Title||What You Will Learn|
|George Popescu||Effective email marketing – Promoting the Digital Competitiveness Summit 2020||1) How to design a clear email structure & event registration form|
2) Why YouTube broadcasting via Zoom provides added value
3) How to summarize key take-aways and staying in touch
|LaTisha Clayton||How we use YouTube to generate our most motivated buyers||1) Why our most valuable leads have come from YouTube|
2) Small views matter – Why niching video topics is important
3) The journey of belief and how YouTube fits in the nurture process
|Nida Ateeq||Display and Social Media Campaigns: Tools and Tips to generate leads||1) How B2B Companies can generate Leads with Display Advertising(Tools /Tips used )|
2) A Checklist to evaluate if B2B display ads will work for you
3) How B2B Companies can use Social Media Campaigns to generate leads (using Twitter, Facebook, Instagram , YouTube apart from LinkedIn)
|Matt Bailey||Deliver Persuasive Presentations That Drive Action:||1. Present data with presence, persuasiveness and empathy.|
2. Tell visually-impactful stories that communicate data.
3. Develop a powerful, persuasive framework for presenting to stakeholders.
4. Integrate nueromarketing techniques that create empathy and action.
|Nievalyn Keel||Three Ways to Win with Integrated Marketing|
1) Publishing: Boon or Bust
2) Multi-channel attribution
3) Monitor the pipeline
4) Drive real outcomes
|Lindsay Sims||Digital Analytics: Custom dashboards and dashboard templates||1. Setting up an Analytics Dashboard Template|
2. Sharing Dashboard Templates with Teams
3. Sharing Dashboard Templates with Clients
|Brad Robinson||Email marketing: How we used segmentation to increase newsletter opens and CTR||1. Audience Segmentation, taking a deeper look at your segmentation for potential benefits|
2. Audience Pacing – within your segments certain personas may need to be contacted more or less
3. Audience Messaging – shifting messaging and content to further connect with your audience
|Patrick Gauthier||What hiring managers are looking for in digital marketers||1) Learn about talent strategy for scaled marketing agencies|
2) The hottest skills in the job market
3) What you can do in your career to ensure success
- Earn 30 PDUs for attending. Criteria: Attendees must engage via chat in first five minutes and final five minutes of conference.
- Earn 80 PDUs for presenting. Criteria: Presenters must earn four or more comments from attendees indicating “useful” of “thank you” or similar affirmation.