The first OMCP Virtual Conference was held on November 18, 2020
Learn, share, and discuss grass-roots, in-the-trenches digital marketing best practices with those who implement it every day.
No vendor pitches. No sponsors. Just the world’s best digital marketers sharing with each other. Free to OMCP/OMCA registrants, certified, and trainers.
We’ll host the conference in a Zoom meeting Wednesday November 18, 11AM Pacific, 2PM Eastern, 7PM GMT.
Format: short presentations from OMCP certified followed by Q&A.
Tone: Informal, smart, generous. This is a community of practicing professionals who are committed to improving the practice of digital marketing. Most of us are working from home, so pets, kids, family in the background are welcomed.
Duration: One hour official, plus 15-20 minutes informal chat afterwards.
Session list so far (details pending):
- 3 Ways to Win with Integrated Marketing (SEO SEM, Social)
- Digital Analytics: Custom dashboards and dashboard templates
- Methods for getting management buy-in for making changes to the website
- How to use YouTube to generate webinar leads
- What hiring managers are looking for in digital marketers
- Email marketing: Services integrations for Email, Zoom, YouTube
- Email marketing: How we used segmentation to increase open and CTR
- Display and Social Media Campaigns: Tools and methods to generate leads
- Two more sessions max. The rest of our time is for questions and discussion.
- Earn 30 PDUs for attending. Criteria: Attendees must engage via chat in first five minutes and final five minutes of conference.
- Earn 80 PDUs for presenting. Criteria: Presenters must earn four or more comments from attendees indicating “useful” of “thank you” or similar affirmation.
An OMCP Community Event
This event is free, and is only open to OMCA or OMCP registrants (those pursuing OMCA or OMCP status) OMCA Certified, OMCP Certified, OMCP-Certified Trainers, Teaching staff of OMCP Registered Education Providers, OMCP Committee Members, OMCP Advisory Board Members and those who have contributed to the OMCP standards since 2011.
Not all registrants are guaranteed access. OMCP may limit attendance if needed.
Presenters will not be financially compensated, but may earn Professional Development Units (PDUs) for certification renewal.
OMCP will not accept sponsorships or vendor participation in this community event.